A career at Molin is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to be a part of an industry-leading company with a real passion for delivering excellence. As an employee-owned (ESOP) company, Molin places high value on every team member’s contributions. With unparalleled employee retention, Molin provides fantastic growth opportunities for people passionate about concrete products and excellent customer service. Make your passion into a career by joining the Molin team today.
Director/VP of Manufacturing
Position Summary: Provide leadership, strategic direction and financial responsibility for all production operations to meet customer expectations and provide working environment that allows employees to grow and develop while working in a safe environment.
- Lead Operations of manufacturing facilities
- Team Leadership
- Strategic Vision
Education and Experience Required:
- 4 year, BS degree
- MBA desirable, not required
- 8- 10 years of progressive management responsibility in manufacturing environment
- Must have experience working in a manufacturing organization that has experienced growth greater than 10%
- Must have held position of Plant Manager, Director of Operations or Director of Manufacturing for at least 3 years previously or current
- Must have experience in a manufacturing environment producing custom products
- Precast concrete manufacturing preferred or building materials manufacturing also a preference
Direct Reports: Plant Managers, Facilities Manager, Production Schedulers
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good listener, collaborator, team builder
- Ability to understand and use budgets, financial statements and balance sheets to guide decision-making
- Strong decision-making abilities dealing with complex issues with a high level of uncertainty
- Effective leadership skills to include confronting and change management (no demand exists currently requiring change management)
- Able to delegate, empower, train, and coach others to effectively execute strategic initiatives.
- Comfortable in high stress situations
- Comfortable with public speaking
- CAD knowledge desirable
- Strategic thinker; ability to build belief in others
- Knowledge of construction, precast concrete, manufacturing and safety
Competencies necessary for Success:
Establishing Focus, Leadership, Developing Others, Influencing Others, Motivation, Strategic Perspective, Managing Change, Team Building, Commitment/Diligence, Prioritizing, Communication, Results Oriented, Profitability
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to Careers@molin.com .
If you are interested in applying for a position at Molin Concrete Products Co., print our application and email, mail or fax it back to us. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download it here.
Our Fax number:
Our Mailing address:
Molin Concrete Products Co. • 415 Lilac St. • Lino Lakes, MN. 55014
For more information about the equal employment obligations of Federal contractors, visit the US Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) @ www.dol.gov/ofccp
Molin Concrete provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Molin Concrete complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Molin Concrete expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Molin’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.Affirmative Action Data Form