A career at Molin is more than just a job. It’s an opportunity to be a part of an industry-leading company with a real passion for delivering excellence. As an employee-owned (ESOP) company, Molin places high value on every team member’s contributions. With unparalleled employee retention, Molin provides fantastic growth opportunities for people passionate about concrete products and excellent customer service. Make your passion into a career by joining the Molin team today.
Human Resource Generalist
- Administer broad range of HR programs, services and support to management and employees.
- Maintain the highest ethical and professional HR standards and practices.
- Develop a high level of business knowledge and strong partnerships with employees and leaders.
- Participate in the strategic development and fulfillment of department goals, objectives and initiatives.
Key areas of responsibility include: Benefits, recruiting, on-boarding, policy & compliance, Affirmative Action and HRIS administration.
- Support the delivery and administration of benefits (FMLA, STD, LTD, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k.)
- Interpret benefit policies and procedures and monitor compliance with appropriate laws and regulations.
- Assist employee’s with benefit questions and concerns.
- Develop and deliver the annual Open Enrollment of Benefits and coordinate benefits processes with third party vendors.
- Manage job postings, pre-screen candidates, interview and create offer letters and pre-employment screening.
- Conduct new hire orientation and complete all necessary paperwork to onboard new employee.
- Maintains and processes Unemployment Notices and potential charges in a timely efficient manner.
- Assist in the creating and facilitating training and development opportunities for workforce
- Assist in process improvement through continuous improvement initiatives and the creation and implementation of SOPs.
- Works with Director of HR to keep apprised of potential problem areas, work on the development and implementation of plans and strategies.
- Collects and analyzes staffing data
- Analyzes compensation data as requested, including running historical reports as requested
- Conducts audits of various payrolls, benefits or other HR programs as needed
- Inputs and analyzes data to file annual compliance reports
- Maintains other records, performs research, and prepares reports to conform with state and federal regulations, including affirmative action
- HR Database Administrator – Maintains HRIS records and compiles reports from database.
- Assists HR Director with various research and/or special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or Related field
- 3+ Years related experience with benefits, with robust On-Boarding and full cycle recruiting
- Ability to work with and influence all levels of employees within the company
- Maintain highest confidentiality of all employee records and personal information
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and procedures, employment law and compliance
- Sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Cultural competency; experience/ability to work and interact effectively with a diverse, multicultural audience
- Union experience highly desired.
- Detail oriented and analytical mind-set
- Excellent ESOP company offered benefits package to include: PTO, Health, Dental, Disability & Life Insurance, Vision, 401(k) .
If you are interested in applying for a position at Molin Concrete Products Co., print our application and email or mail it back to us. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download it here.
Our Mailing address:
Molin Concrete Products Co. • 415 Lilac St. • Lino Lakes, MN. 55014
For more information about the equal employment obligations of Federal contractors, visit the US Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) @ www.dol.gov/ofccp
Molin Concrete provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Molin Concrete complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Molin Concrete expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Molin’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.Affirmative Action Data Form