Prestressed concrete beams are structural components that are often utilized with Molin Hollow Core planks.
Providing much-needed reinforcement for multi-story buildings and industrial applications, prestressed beams are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate the needs of almost any project.
- Quick installation for reduced on-site labor needs and costs
- Factory production to ensure product is consistent and meets all quality standards
- Shorter project lead time
- Wide range of depths to meet exact building needs
Prestressed beams are ideal for industrial applications and multi-story residential projects including dormitories, hotels/motels, apartments, and more.
- Molin prestressed beams are poured in a 24-inch-wide stressing form, and are typically 24″ wide and range from 16″ to 40″ in depth. Lesser widths can be obtained with drop-in sides if desired.
- Molin also offers precast lintel beams in 7-5/8 inch and 11-5/8 inch nominal widths that range from 8″ to 40″ in depth.