Hollow Core Plank
Hollow Core plank is a cost-effective and versatile solution for almost any building project.
Primarily used for floors and roof decks, Hollow Core is a precast slab of prestressed concrete designed for greater structural efficiency. Molin Concrete offers two types of Hollow Core plank: Flexicore and Extruded. Our product options give you the design flexibility you need while reducing your lead time.
- Quick installation for reduced on-site labor needs and costs
- Capable of spannintg long open spaces to aid design flexibility
- Continuous interior voids for added structural stability and reduced weight and cost
- Sound-proof, fire-rated, and low-maintenance
- High load-bearing capacities for a wide variety of applications
Hollow Core plank is an excellent option for residential, commercial, and industrial buildings of any size. Common applications include multi-family housing, multi-story buildings, single-family residences, schools, and more.