Precast Concrete Columns
Molin precast concrete columns are structural components often utilized with the Molin prestressed concrete beams and hollow core plank.
Precast concrete columns provide essential support and are ideal for multi-story and industrial applications.They are custom designed with steel reinforcements in a controlled environment for maximum stability and versatility. Our structural precast pillars make multi-level projects and large, open areas possible.
Benefits/Advantages of Precast Concrete Columns:
- Quick installation for reduced on-site labor needs and costs
- Factory production to ensure product is consistent and meets all quality standards
- Shorter project lead time
- Wide range of sizes to meet exact building needs
- Design assistance to find the products for your specifications
Applications for Precast ConcreteColumns:
Precast columns are ideal for industrial applications, underground parking, and multi-story residential projects such as dormitories, hotels/motels, apartments, and more. They are often used with Molin Hollow Core Plank and Prestressed Concrete Beams. Molin precast concrete columns have ledges to offer support for our prestressed beams.
Molin understands every step of precast concrete projects from design and manufacturing to installation. We can help you find what precast concrete columns you need for your project. Precast column forms are customizable to ensure you get the support you need. Contact us today to discuss your project .
- Molin Precast concrete Columns are typically poured in steel forms in 12″, 16″, 20″, and 24″ increments.
- Customized forms for special applications are also available. All precast concrete columns are designed with mild steel reinforcements.