Prestressed Concrete Beams:
Molin prestressed/precast concrete beams bring much-needed reinforcement for multi-story and industrial buildings. They are available in many types and sizes to accommodate the needs of almost any project.
Prestressed concrete beams offer structural stability across levels and open spaces. Their structural integrity allows for larger indoor areas with long spans between columns.
Molin manufactures our prestressed concrete beams with steel reinforcing for the greatest strength. They are produced in our PCI-Certified precast concrete facility in Lino Lakes, MN. Contact us today for a plant tour. Or, contact us to find your structural security with prestressed concrete beams.
Benefits/Advantages of Prestressed Concrete Beams:
- Installation is quick, meaning reduced on-site labor needs and costs.
- Beams are produced in a factory year-round to ensure the product is consistent and meets all quality standards.
- With state-of-the-art equipment, Molin can advance project lead time.
- We offer a wide range of depths to meet your exact building needs.
- We also offer design help to find products that fit your specifications.
- Precast concrete is inherently fire resistant, meaning a safer building in emergencies.
- Molin provides exceptional quality precast products and leading manufacturing practices. We offer greater beam span and loading specifications, meaning more project flexibility.
Applications for Prestressed Concrete Beams:
Molin prestressed concrete beams are ideal for industrial applications and multi-story residential projects, including dormitories, hotels/motels, apartments, and more. They are often paired with Molin Hollow Core Plank and Precast Concrete Columns. Precast concrete beam width and depth can be configured based on your specification.
Precast Beam Design:
Molin understands every step of precast concrete projects, from design to installation. We can help you find the ideal prestressed concrete beam for your project. Contact us today to discuss your project needs. Our design experts will work with you to turn your project designs into a reality.
- Molin prestressed concrete beams are poured in a 24-inch-wide stressing form. They are typically 24″ wide and range from 16″ to 40″ in depth. Lesser widths can be obtained with drop-in sides if desired.
- Molin also offers precast lintel beams in 7-5/8” and 11-5/8” nominal widths that range from 8″ to 40″ in depth.
- Find our prestressed concrete beam cross-sections and loading tables on our technical information page below.